That will get shot down IMO.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
That will get shot down IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
hell at this point our money is worth only slightly more than charmin anyway........and the new design looks like monopoly money.......why not just cut the bills into the shape of their number value......its already worthless and looks like something printed by parker brothers anyway
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
lol...if there are any changes I'd say it will deal with slightly altering the borders of the money...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I can see it now: foot long dollar bills.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I dread to see what my wallet would look like then. Oh yeah, about the same as it does now. Empty.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Huh? I am talking about the situation.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks